Friday, June 23, 2017

Just Us Girls #399 - Photo Inspiration Week


Image result for summer vacation images 

I LOVE this photo!  I want to be in this photo! :)

I think I did the photo justice.

When I saw the photo I instantly thought of my Inspired By Stamping Seaside and Seaside Sentiments.  [Both are sold out].  A very tranquil card - and as stated, I would love to be there!

I did laugh at how last week's card could of been for this week too!
Your turn. How does the card inspire you?  I can't wait to see the gallery this week.  Pop on over to the JUGS Challenge and check out what the Team made too.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I would have liked to have been somewhere like this over the last three days! Great card! Have a great day! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Verna Angerhofer said...

Perfect beach scene. So fun!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Come and visit, and you can sit by the lake!

Ina G said...

I'd love to be there on one of those chairs too BUT it is a tad cold for that here at present. Lovely tranquil card Vicki.

Helen said...

It's a beautifully tranquil seaside scene, Vicki. I'll be glad to join you in the other chair! Thanks for sharing this lovely card.

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful summer scene!

Lisa Elton said...

I'd love to be in one of those chairs right now!! Fabulous card Vicki!

Bobby said...

I love a good walk on the beach, Vicki, and your card makes me want to do it.

Lisa Kind said...

You certainly did do the photo justice with this beauty! Wish I was sitting in that scene right now!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your beachy scene is amazing and yes, it is so perfect for our Photo this week!

Judy Woodland said...

Perfect card for the challenge. Love your sand and the way you shadowed the chairs, genius!!