Thursday, May 11, 2017

Seize the Birthday

 
The topping this week [should you decide to accept] is a creature or animal.

For this challenge, I instantly thought of my [so unused] Hero Arts stamp set, Playful Animals.

Such a cute set that went perfectly with the fun font of Avery Elle's Handwritten Notes, and of course a big balloon from My Favorite Things, Party Balloons with the matching dies.  I think this CAS card is adorable :).

Be sure to come on over to the Seize the Birthday Challenge and play along!  Don't forget to check out my other team member's cards.


Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

Cheri said...

So adorable, Vicki!

~amy~ said...

This is adorable! Love the Green Balloon!

Nancy said...

Super cute card, Vicki! I love the green balloon! :o)

craftieodmae said...

Super cute Vicki!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So adorable and cute!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Since I am a cat lover I adore this card, Vicki.

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is adorable!

Nancy said...

Glad you inked up this adorable cat! Well done!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous, such a cute cat! Cathy x

Unknown said...

What a great information are there in it.Check Advantage coupon

Glenda J said...

Super cute! Love the balloon.

JoAnn said...

I agree, such a cute CAS card with that fun kitty and his balloon.

stampwithsandy said...

Aww, your little kitty is so sweet, Vicki! Fab CAS card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute...smiling.
xx Karen

Patti said...

Awww-mew-sing! : ) Vicki!!