Friday, March 31, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #126

It's STAMPlorations time here today on the ole blog.  For the last STAMPlorations inspiration post of the month, we have an anything goes post.

I used the [oh] so fun Fowl Play, with a sentiment from Fond Expressions 2.  These birds just make me smile :).



Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see more creations that the Team has made.

Remember, use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID to receive a 20% off discount on your purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Such a fun card, love that little quirky bird! Have a great weekend Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

nancy littrell said...

I love your CAS bright colored bird and strips of pink design, Vicki. TFS my friend. I am so inspired to use your design. Hugs..

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the chickie.
cute card.
thanks for sharing.

Ruth said...

Oh I do love these birds so much! Love the CAS nature of the card and he's perfect set against those bright pink stripes. Xx

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is this, love the long legged bird!