Friday, February 24, 2017

Just Us Girls #382 - Photo Week



Lovely photo this week.  Actually, it is a gorgeous outside view - of course in my case,  there would be no snow [fine with me].  I do love tulips~

That said, I have no images that are tulips! [akkk!] - so I used Inspired By Stamping Flowers in Bloom, using the gorgeous rose [retired], and my sentiment is a new set I recently purchased by Concord & 9th, Painted Thank You Stamp set.  I LOVE this font!

Okay, your turn.  How does the photo inspire you?  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge and play along!  Be sure and check out the fabulous samples the team has made.


Thanks for stopping by~

19 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pretty, love that thank you teamed up with the roses.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I especially love that gorgeous rose you used.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So pretty and the colors you used are spectacular!

Barbara said...

Absolutely great card! Stunning!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Stunning Vicki! I love the way that gorgeous red rose just jumps off that crisp white background and that great bold, black sentiment! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Loll said...

Beautiful card Vicki. Love that gorgeous red rose! And great interpretation of the inspiration photo. xx

Petra Swart said...

A stunning CAS card, Vicki!!!!! That vibrant red rose is sooooooo beautiful and I, too love the font of the sentiment!!!! The red sequins are lovely to add just that little bit of sparkle!!!! Beautifully done my friend!!!!
Have a great Sunday!!!!
Hugz

Nancy said...

CAS and Stunning!

Unknown said...

Love this card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love it mf...so beautiful...love the font too!
xx Karen

Ina G said...

That rose is Stunning and beautifully coloured. I too love that sentiment font.

Judy Woodland said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you have colored that rose, and your design is perfectly CAS!!! Well, well done!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

Your rose is just as pretty as the tulips! Lovely card Vicki!

Bobby said...

Your rose is gorgeous, Vicki.

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty rose, this is fabulous!

Stampingcountry said...

What a vibrant, gorgeous card!

Cheri said...

This one is a jaw dropper, Vicki!!!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! That rose is gorgeous and I love the bold sentiment and scattering of sequins.

cm said...

I second the others: gorgeous rose! And the Thank You is marvelous (can't believe I haven't used my set yet! Yeesh!).
Hugs~c