Thursday, August 25, 2016

Seize the Birthday - Tags


This week's option for Seize the Birthday Challenge is tags.  I love making tags -- I never use them, but I love making them! :)

I used MFT Party Balloons and dies, along with a sentiment from an IBS retired set.  I'm thinking this tag will look good hanging from a gift bag...

Your turn!  Pop on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge, check out all the fun tags from the team, and then play along!  We are looking forward to your creation.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A great birthday tag design!

Monika Reeck said...

The MFT Die and Stamp is so beautiful on your TAG Vicki
great color of sentiment Idea
i always use black as sentiment
Lovely Tag Vicki ...
I am still in Holland for School Holiday of my sons and Have internet for a while and wanna visit the DT from Seize the Birthday :) hugs from Holland
Monika

Lisa Elton said...

Such a festive tag Vicki!! I like the trio of balloons!

Ruth said...

It's a fab card - I love he blue and the bright red balloon. I love that you hoard your tags 😂 Xx

Patti said...

Just the BEST sweet and simple tag Vicki! I love the bold colors : )

Patti

JoAnn said...

Love your tag Vicki. Love the balloons.

Nancy said...

I love making tags too...and then they sit.LOL This is a wonderful one!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Great tag! Love all of the blues and the pop of orange. (It looks orange on my screen.)

cm said...

I think you tag is a gift in and of itself! So pretty!
Hugs~c

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a fun tag, Vicki! Love turquoise with red, cool combination :)