Monday, February 1, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #568

It's my week over at the SCS Color Challenge #568.  I chose Basic Gray, So Saffron and Soft Sky, with a dessert of scallops.


-->




I used the newly released STAMPlorations set, New Beginnings, illustrated by Deepti Malik.  I adore the sentiments in this set.  They make a perfect thinking of you card.  

How do you see the colors?  I hope you pop on over to the SCS Color Challenge #568, and show us your card!  Let me know you played because of me :)
-------------------------

[Also, because my STAMPlorations Inspiration card is due on Tuesday, I am going to use this one since this card posts basically on Tuesday.] To see more of the inspiration cards you can go to the STAMPlorations Blog HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

WOW is this ever PRETTY!!!

Becky said...

wow, this is awesome!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Great colour scheme Vicki! Great shaker . . . and, as you say, great sentiment too! Fabulous! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Tami said...

What a great shaker card. I may have to pick up this set. Visiting via the stamplorations blog

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous colors! Lovely card. And I love the shaker element.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cool use of that stamp! Just brilliant, if I may say so!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I love that sentiment!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card...

shirley-bee said...

Fab shaker card, Vicki!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! I LOVE everything about this....did I mention I love this??? Great colors and that shaker element is genius!!!

Petra Swart said...

How cleverly done, Vicki!!!! Love your beautiful shaker to go with the wonderful sentiment!!!! The colours are beautiful!!!

cm said...

Touching, heart-warming and so beautiful! I have this set on my shopping list!
Hugs~c