Saturday, February 14, 2015

Cardabilities #117 & AAA #33

I'm getting to the last couple of sketches for Cardabilities and being on the Team.  I have had a fabulous time creating with them!  I will be playing as a payer come March, that's for sure!  Meanwhile, here is my #117 sketch end result:

Lovely and bright Spring colors to cheer up all the yucky weather outside.  I used PTI Turning a New Leaf [and dies] and Rosie Posies [and dies].  [I adore these 2 sets and go to them a lot!]


Are you inspired by the sketch?  Well come on over to Cardabilities - check out the amazing team samples, and then play along!  We can't wait to see how you are inspired~


It is also AAA challenge time.  This week is all about orange and CAS.  Two awesome requirements. :)

This fun guy from GKD's Quite a Catch, makes me smile!  Isn't he just too cute?  [I added a little sand under him too].  The sentiment is from GKD Under the Sea.  [This is a sneak peek of tomorrows challenge -- last minute date change and I am traveling and can't completely change it all --  check on tomorrow for the Team samples and entering your card]

How do you "sea" orange and CAS?  However it is, come on over to AAA Card Challenge and play along!  Can't wait to see what you create!


Thanks for stopping by~

23 comments:

Becky said...

I love this crab Vicki, so cute..

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love the bright, vibrant colors on the first card.....stunning! Beautiful design! Love the cute crab and bright color on the second card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very different but wonderful! The colors on your first one are so happy looking!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! I love the water color background.

~amy~ said...

Awesome cards...love them both! Especially the first one, the colors are gorgeous!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wow, wow, wow - your first card is AMAZING!!!!! Those colors - FABULOUS!!! And your second card - yeah makes me smile, too!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are all so amazingly created. I love the bright and cheery colors you use too. Anyone would feel better seeing these lovelies.

Marisa said...

That background is amazing, Vicki!! Love the bright colours and of course I'm always happy to see flowers :) Fabulous take on the sketch!!

Deepti said...

Super cute and super pretty :) love these

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful sketch card Vicki-love the bg you created and the bold colors you used-a big congrats I see you were selected for the Stamps of life design team

Julia said...

The little crab made me smile right away, too! He's so cheery.

Victoria Lavender said...

Julia is right! such sweet smiles shall abound from your little crab! As a born Marylander, the crab is own mascot! Take care on the trip, hugs- Victoria

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Wow, you just know that the first card grabbed me by the heart! The second makes me smile!! Hugs, R

Linda Beeson said...

Well, both cards are outstanding and yet so completely different! LOVE all of the wonderful colors on your first card with those amazing stamps and dies.

Becca Cruger said...

A. Mazing. The bright splattery background on that flower card is absolutely A. Mazing. Just gorgeous. And your crab cracked me up.

Angela said...

Vicki, your sketch card is spectacular and your AAA card is simply awesome!

wienerhoneymooners said...

I LOVE this KRAB card!!!!! LOVE it..all the glorious whote space too, you CAS girl !!!

Jane said...

Love that crab, and I know my orange grandson would love hime too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

OMGosh, I forgot about this cutie! Love it... must dig him out!

Petra Swart said...

Both these cards are simply stunning ...so different in style, but both so striking and beautiful!! The vibrant colours on the first is oh so very, very delish and I love those roses!!!! What a great take on the sketch, Vicki!!!
And your little sea thingy - he is just so super cute and I LOVE him!!! And the bit of sand - genius!!!! A CAS winner, Vicki!!!

Teresa said...

I just wanted to say that i love the bold colors and flowers on your Cardablities card... it's gorgeous. All your other cards are amazing too :) Have a great day.

Susan said...

Vicki, that little crab is absolute adorable! I LOVE this card!

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome card!I love that crab by GKD. I have that set too...