Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Walk Down Memory Lane & The Male Room #4

It's time for my post over at A Walk Down Memory Lane blog.



Pop on over and check it out!


It is also The Male Room Challenge time~ The next 2 weeks are creating your own background paper.

I do like the way this turned out.  Gotta love PTI for the awesome background images they carry.  I need some Get Well cards and having a masculine one works too.

Now it's your turn!  Come on over to The Male Room and join in with your stamped background!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Vicki - this is absolutely super. I'm a big fan of green, and this calls to me. Love the subtle text behind the dots. Great card.

Louise van Vuren said...

The green works so well for a get well card, it's kind of healthy and fresh looking, if you know what I mean. Great stamping to make the background paper. All in all a fab masculine card
Louise xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great BG and I just love that green! Our landscape here is definitely not green yet, so I am anxious!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your mix of patterns Vicki, this is terrific!

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful mix of papers and the sewing on the AWDML card!!! Such a cheerful card with a lovely butterfly!!!
Your masculine 'feel better' is awesome!!! Love those lovely bg papers you created!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome background papers and a gorgeous card too!

Deepti said...

Love the BG that you created, cool !

cm said...

Crushing all over this handsome, striking number...
Hugs~c

Monika Reeck said...

Vicki double BG you have made the green dots and the Argyle love them...do you believe me I did not looked at your card and I choosed also Argyle BG and its from Lawn Fawn stamp..Love all green on your card I will CASE ing may I ..love always your card Vicki..hope you like to see my Giraffe card with Argyle stamp ..hugs, Monika