Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Male Room #21 & Cardabilities

It's time again for The Male Room Challenge #21 - Halloween

I liked Halloween when I was a kid - all that candy!  Oh yeah, heaven.  Now, not so much.  Actually since I was 16 I stopped liking this holiday.  However, a card was required for this challenge, AND I have a little give a-way.  Consider it my "treat" :)

My cute little mummy is a sticker, [I never use stickers!] and I have a fun little package for one of you commenters!

With the exception of the 1 mummy I used, this set is complete.  Heck, I'll even throw in the card if you want!  Just leave me a comment and I'll randomly pick a winner at the end of this challenge, October 28th. -- WINNER: Becky

Meanwhile, come on over to The Male Room and enter a masculine Halloween card.

It is also Cardabilities Sketch #109 day.

I used products from Heartfelt Creations; Delicate Asters, Delicate Asters Dies and Classic Leaf Dies, along with HFC designer paper, Sun Kissed Collection.  My hello is from Technique Tuesday, Straight Talk.


Another fabulous sketch by Karan!  Come on over to Cardabilities and check out the rest of the Team's samples, and then play along!  We would love for you to join us~


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love your Halloween card Vicki - even more that you haven't used orange!! - a fun card - Jacqueline xx

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that is such a fun Halloween card, Vicki and I love your cute little mummy!!!! The strips look lovely - love those colours!! Very cute!!!
Your Cardabilities card is beautiful - lovely dp and I love those stunning daisies!! Great card!!!!

Have a lovely day!!!

cm said...

Hahahahha - your Halloween card is definitely guy perfect! And the second..gorgeous! Starting my day with a smile...
~c

Becky said...

I love your trick or treat card, it is so cool with he sticker, and your second one is just stunning. Love the design paper and those flowers.

Louise van Vuren said...

I think your Halloween card is definitely a treat! Love the purple and the little mummie sticker Great DT card
Louise xx

Rocky said...

I love your little mummy, or should that be daddy? Very cute.

Deborah Frings said...

What a fabulous Halloween "daddy"!!! Perfectly CAS, just great. I do like the hello card - so pretty!

Aggie said...

Love both cards, they are really great!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Your Halloween card is cute... it's the mummy! Just the purple only really worked and it's so CAS. Great Job!