Monday, December 16, 2013

SCS Color Challenge #457

This week our Guest Designer Nancy picked Real Red, Blushing Bride and Gumball Green, with a dessert of 2.  Since this challenge runs for 2 weeks, [get us all through the holiday] she is hoping people will play twice.

Yesterday I organized a book with all my Gina K. Designs labels that I have [120 sets!!].  Because the stamps were convenient [and fresh in my mind], I used GKD images, Pressed Flowers and Wild Flowers, with a sentiment from Inside and Out.  I was quite happy I had all the colors this week. I no longer have Blushing Bride now, but I had it for this challenge! :)
And yes, I still need a little work on the sewing.  I will get a straight line -- I WILL!

Pop on over to SCS and play along -- like I said, you have 2 weeks for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, love the colors!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What an awesome card, my friend!