Monday, December 9, 2013

A Walk Down Memory Lane






I have another project this week over on AWDML blog~  it's easy, and makes a great gift!




Pop on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog to see my finished project, directions to make it, and the supplies used.

Lisa has given me a Christmas break through the end of this month.  I'll start posting again in 2014 for A Walk Down Memory Lane.

ALSO, I want to let you know about the 12 Days of Christmas sale that Lisa is running!  You have to check it out - seriously cheap cheap prices -- 60% My Mind's Eye products [paper, stamps - such a fabulous price] -- card stock $3.00 for 25 sheets of 100# paper!  You need to grab your coffee and peruse this sale~ amazing!!



Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Maire Gamber said...

I checked out your fabulous tutorial! Wonderful gift! I was unable to leave a comment there.... but I do want to thank you ... fantastic tutorial. I must try that!
Hugs,
Marie