Monday, November 5, 2012

SCS Color Challenge #400

Wow - I can not believe we are on challenge 400!  That is a lot of weeks :).  At this point, Betty will be stepping down as the Color Team Coordinator, and Mary Marsh is taking over her position.  This all works out quite fabulously since Betty needed more time at home and Mary has been such a huge help to all of the Team these past few months.

Anyway, in recognition of Betty and all her hard work over the last 2 years, Mary has chosen 3 of Betty's most popular color combos, and the players pick the challenge they want to play in.

CC306  -  Bravo Burgundy, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze

CC328 -  Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler,  Crumb Cake [kraft]

CC356 -  Lucky Limeade, Island Indio, Basic Gray

I chose CC356.


I used some of the new images I received from Heartfelt Creations.  I love the font of this sentiment; [HCPC3474] it goes really well with the swirly flowers; [HCPC3496]

Come on over the SCS and play along.  We would love to see what challenge you chose.

Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Vicki this is gorgeous!!! I love that image and the way you colored it is awesome!

Selma said...

This is a beautiful card Vicki. I too love the font Heartfelt Creations uses on that sentiment set. Your layout is very pretty.

Unknown said...

Just totally awesome! i need to get me some more ink pads.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

This is beautiful Vicki!! I'm looking forward to working with you on the HC dt! :)

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful use of the HC stamps!