Friday, November 16, 2012

I Spy Sketches #42

This week Anya Schrier was spied with this card.  Here is the sketch:


















Here is my sample card:

So, the son's girlfriend will be 18 in a couple of days.  In real life, this card looks elegant - however, I am not sure that is appropriate for her.  I think she is more of a bright card kind of girl.  More like this one:

 While my photo is a little off, I, personally like this card for her.  I'll ask my son what one he wants me to give her.

Meanwhile, the sketch is really a good one.  Come on over and play in the I Spy Sketch #42.

Thanks for stopping by~


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

If I was 18 again, I would like the bright one, for sure!!

Ardyth said...

They're both wonderful - the first is rich and elegant, the second is a little more funky and cool in those bright colours!

Anonymous said...

Rank your Youtubе Videos at http://youtuberanκing.
top-informаtiοn.net/ -> Just $5 a Video!
My weblog : Fitness Over 40 - difficulty losing weight after 40