Friday, September 21, 2012

I Spy Sketches #34

Joanne Basile was spied this week with this card.

Here is the Sketch

















I changed up the sketch a little.  I just instantly thought of these images when I saw this sketch.

I used the GKD Heirloom Ornaments, which pair with the Nestabilities Heirloom Ornaments.  Gold mirror paper, red glitter paper, gold embossing on my ornament -- I am good to go with this Christmas card~

Come on over to I Spy Sketches and look at the other DT samples -- then, play along!

Thanks for stopping by~


3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Hey GF this a great card-very cool!

Cheri said...

Love this, Vicki. It's one of my favorite sets.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous. That would never have come to my mind for that sketch, but wow...well done! I love that set and I love the colors you used.