Friday, March 30, 2012

I Spy #9 - Emily Keaton

This week Emily Keaton was SPIED. She had an interesting sketch

I used the fun FREE digital paper from Mel Stamps.  This color really doesn't photograph correctly - it should be lime green. (picture it - lol)  I am using this for another graduation card.  I love this sentiment from Gina K Designs Believe in Yourself.  This is the 3rd Anniversary set and is FREE with $35 worth of purchases.

Be sure and pop over to I Spy Sketches and check out Emily's card, along with the other DT's

Thanks for stopping by~



3 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Neat! I didn't know Emily had been spied. Love your take on it! The lemongrass color of the papers is so fresh.

Christyne said...

Great bow Vicki!! This sentiment is also so fabulous for a graduation!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is stunning, Vicki. You rocked that sketch!