Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Repeat Impressions What If? Wednesdays


This is the sketch that Wendy has created for you/us this week.


On my sample I used the fun Repeat Impressions Snowglobe (#8902) with sentiment (#5561. As you can see, I did tweak the sketch a little, but I'm thinking that's okay.

See the snow? That is from a grated styrofoam ball! I don't need flower soft - I improvise :)

Remember, Wendy has a prize for the winner of the What If? Wednesday Challenge. Pop on over to The House That Stamps Built, [check out the other DT's] and play! You might be the winner~.

Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wonderful snow globe!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Aren't you clever, using shaved styrofoam! Heck, that's probably what Flower Soft is anyway! Great thinking, girl.

Unknown said...

Vickie, wonderful take on the sketch! love the details of the snow globe!

Lynette said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and a wonderful card, Vicki! I have some grated styrofoam that I made a couple years ago. I need to remember to use it!

Cheri said...

So cute, Vicki. Love that grated styrofoam idea!!!