Friday, January 17, 2020

Just Us Girls Challenge #519 - Color Week


While there are so many ways to use these colors - I went with ink blending.  [Sometimes the mood just strikes right?]  Plus, I need [unfortunately] to stock pile some sympathy cards.

I used these lovely, [very old] stamps from Rubbernecker, and There She Goes [OOB].  I just chuckle at how old some of my stamps really are.  [I just can not get rid of them].  But then again, as long as I use them, saving them works for me!  Do you save your old stamps?


Okay, your turn!  Come on over to JUGS Challenge and show us how you use the colors!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So bold and beautiful! I can see why you still have those stamps, they are awesome and made a gorgeous card.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I have old stamps because I am OLD- hahahaha

Verna Angerhofer said...

That background is so gorgeous and the silhouette designs look so beautiful against it. I love your card.

Jeanne H said...

A really pretty card and what a great sentiment. I too love old stamps and have lots of wodden ones.

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, did you work your magic with this, it's fabulous!

Nancy said...

I thought the same thing when I put my card in the DT blogger post. I wanted to go a different route and not V-Day. Love yours too!

Ina G said...

Wow Vicki you made great use of this weeks bright colours here. Awesome blended background.

Bobby said...

Fabulous ink blending, Vicki. I normally make a more sedate sympathy card but I'm really loving yours.

Lisa Kind said...

Oh that background is gorgeous as are those silhouette stamps. And yes, I save some old ones. They have to be pretty special though!