Monday, November 6, 2017

Loll's Splash Water Coloring Challenge

Loll Thompson is running a fun little challenge over on her personal blog; Splash Water Coloring.  She made a video for this technique.  It's very easy to do, my only advice, use a box. The splatter  goes everywhere.  [Yeah, ask me how I know that!]  That said, it really does make for a pretty end result, and I will be using this technique again.

The center panel is the Splash Water Coloring portion.  I happened to have an alcohol inked frame laying on my desk, and since it matched my panel, I used it too.  [Don't want to waste, right?] I am loving the bright colors, and this will make for an encouraging card for someone.  I used STAMPlorations Say It Big; Be You.

Thanks Loll - that was fun~


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Loll said...

This is so bright and colourful, Vicki. Definitely a card that would encourage and brighten the recipient's day! Gorgeous colour and lots of splashing - so fun!! Thanks for joining my challenge! xx

Lisa Elton said...

Oh wow, you've done a marvelous job!! This is incredible Vicki, great colors!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Bright, bold and beautiful! Have a great day! Luv and Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic