Friday, October 20, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Day 3

And we are half through the October CAS-ual Fridays Release.

Today, we are showcasing Joy.  A beautiful font for Christmas set.


 Christmas and silver -- a lovely combination.  I also used Funky Flakes Fri-Die for my snowflake.



Red and white - a classy combination for Christmas.  For this card,  I also used the Noel Fri-dies for my mc.


Don't forget about my code for your 15% discount!

Now, for more fabulous projects, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog. Don't forget to leave a comment too!  There will be 3 random winners, [blog commenters] of a $15 gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Fabulous stamps, fabulous cards! Have a great weekend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love love love that first one, Vicki

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your cards are so wonderful but I must say the first one is so beautiful and elegant looking.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are absolutely gorgeous !

Donna said...

These are both absolutely stunning Vicki!

cghundley said...

Darling cards.
The designs are
so pretty.
Carla from Utah