Friday, September 22, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lover's Hop - CAS-ual Fridays





And, the week is at an end, for the hop, and also for my blog [of coffee cards].  For my final card, I am using CAS-ual Fridays Mermaids, and Starlequin for the colored background.  [CFS is also a sponsor for the challenge, and I have the privilege of designing for them too.]

I love that Miss Mermaid is holding a Starbucks cup ;) -- so perfect with the sentiment also don't you think?  I colored my background with Copics, and use the Scallop Tag Fri-die for the tag.


 Yep, you can also save 15% off by using my code on any CAS-ual Friday products



I hope you have had fun seeing my coffee cards this week.  I know I had fun making all of them!

Did you play in the Fall Coffee Hop this time?  Let me know and I will pop on over and leave a comment [if I haven't already]



Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Lori Turner said...

Super cute, Vicki! LOVE that mermaid!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

that mermaid is divine! love the blues and greens! it's been a fun hop!

Alicia

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fun week with so many creations!!! Have a great weekend, Vicki

Cheri said...

OMG, you're killing me with your awesome cards in this hop!!! This is soooo stink'n adorable and that bg is just fabulous!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love this color combination you've been using, Vicki. Another awesome card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Perfect image to look like she is holding that cup. Love this and the great colors.

Becca Yahrling said...

Yep, even mermaids like their Starbucks! This is a genius design.

Sheila H said...

So cute and clever, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, I think this is your cutest one for the Coffee blog hop! That teeny cup she's holding is too much fun!

Hetty said...

Very creative and beautifully made.

Shanna Slater said...

This is adorable!

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Oh that's beautiful! LOVE the colors and such a pretty design!