Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Summer Coffee Hop




It's getting to the end of the Summer Coffee Lover's Hop and I wanted to get at least 1 card, not for a DT.

I pulled out a set from Paper Smooches; Cyber Cafe.  It's a fun set with just an adorable font.

I'm not quite sure about this one [the purple I think], but I ran out of time to do anymore, so I am going with.  I stamped, masked, resisted, sponged and colored.  A lot going on with this fun card :)

I want to check out some more of the entries too -- I got to 300 [the last couple of days], and now there is 300+ more to look at, and leave some comments on :).  
Did you join in the Summer Coffee Hop?


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Purple is my favourite colour, love this card!

Shelly said...

Oooh, this is beautiful! Love the colors!

Mia said...

How lovely the purple colour! It matches so nice with blue and green! Great card, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Vicki! The dark card base gives it a dramatic look!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the purple! So yummy!
Congrats on your flash prize win!

Aileen said...

Love the purple, especially the coffee cup and the vibrancy of the blue one too. Looks brilliant.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such gorgeous colors and a beautiful card design. I love those cups.

~amy~ said...

I love your color choices...so fun Vicki

Fikreta said...

its lovely card!
pretty color!

Hetty said...

Those cups really pop!
Wonderful card.

Lisa said...

Awesome! Great colors!