Friday, June 9, 2017

Just Us Girls #397 - Trend Week


I really enjoy working with Brusho Powered ink.  The fact you never quite know what is going to happen is why I enjoy them so much.

See what I mean?  Crazy but awesome background :).  Because of the colors I used, this will make a fabulous masculine birthday card.  I used the Happy Birthday word dies cuts from CUTplorations.

Your turn!  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #397 and check out what the team created, and see what powered inks they used.  Brushos aren't the only ones available.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Bold and beautiful! I love that background, it reminds me of fireworks.

Lisa Elton said...

Cool card!!!

Nancy said...

This is right up your alley for sure! Love the background you created! Looks great!

Cheri said...

This rocks!!! Love how the colors blended.

Judy Woodland said...

You have really mastered those Brushos here. Gorgeous colors, gorgeous card!

Julia Aston said...

Your background really pops! perfect for a guy!

Ina G said...

Those brusho's really are addictive. Super colourful background. Great male card.