Friday, June 23, 2017

2017 Summer Coffee Lovers Hop using STAMPlorations


STAMPlorations is another one of the many sponsors for the Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.  It is my pleasure that I design for this company, and get to share a few of the new coffee products!

I'll start out with the Zen Coffee ATC #1.  Yes, this is an ATC size image, and I did cut this out with the  ATC Tag Builder Die.  I adhered it onto a card base [since I make cards], and added on some washi tape.

Now this image is totally fun; Caffeinated Zen 3.  The image is bigger about 4" high, and makes for a great "cup" card!  I colored the sleeve with my sharpies, and stamped the inside too.

Cute isn't it?

For this card, I used What's Brewing.  There are many fun images in this set.  I kept my card CAS, but I do like the pop of the green background panel [cut with Crazy Double-Stitched Rectangles.].


So, that's it for me and a few of STAMPlorations new coffee images.  Don't forget, Shery is running a 15% off sale through July 7th for STAMPloration's 4th birthday, AND, you can save an additional 20% off using my code; STAMPGIRLVICKID!

Off to hop~


Thanks for stopping by~

32 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Such great coffee cards! Love that flower pattern on the cup holder too!

Julia Aston said...

Three great designs Vicki! love the colorful floral sleeve! Fun coffee stamps too!

maria f. said...

VERY cool!

cghundley said...

Love your beautiful
cards! Great coloring.
Carla from Utah

Joyce Erb said...

Love these coffee cards. The ATC is gorgeous but then I also love the colorful cup one. Beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all such great coffee themed cards.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, All are great but the first image is my fave!

Monika Reeck said...

I have seen you did not only made 2 cards but now 3 more
and they are all beautifully made
the second one is my fav Vicki
see you maybe around?
always thrilled to get your visit
hugs
Monika

Shery Russ said...

3 awesome cards, Vicki! love each on of them!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous cards!

Cheri said...

They're all fabulous! You've been a busy girl!

Becca Yahrling said...

I love the ATC's ... haven't colored any of mine yet (thanks for the reminder!). All of your cards are lovely.

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous cards! I need to shop and pick up the fun new stamps!

Verna Angerhofer said...

fantastic and gorgeous cards. Love the bright colors on that one you did especially.

Lisa Elton said...

Cool cards Vicki ~ WOW!! Love the second one!

Angeline Choo said...

Gorgeous cards!! Love it

Heidi said...

Love the first retro card and the second project is just so colourful, love it!

Hetty said...

Yopu have been busy making some AWESOME cards!

Helen said...

These are great coffee cards, Vicki. I'm loving the blog hop! So many indeas to inspire creativity. TFS.

OH Babs said...

Congrats I love the designs. The Zen card is what I am commenting on as it is the first I saw.

Echo said...

Fabulous cards!

Lisa said...

Beautiful cards! I have some of these items in a cart right now! Love!

Cynthia Cole said...

Such great cards!

Tink said...

Just Beautiful!

Shelly said...

These are awesome!

Ang said...

Great cards. I love all the color.
Ang

Helen F. said...

LOVE the new stamps and your awesome cards, Vicki

Jerrie said...

OOH, love your coloring and vibrant cards!

Rosy Newlun said...

Whoa, so nice! I just love the zen-type zentangly look of your cards and the CAS design for last. Thank you for the inspiration!!!!

Sladjana Perisic said...

What great card designs!

Maria said...

Awesome coffee cards, so fun and colorful!!!

Viki Banaszak said...

What great cards! Thanks for sharing your tallents.