Friday, May 12, 2017

Inspired By Stamping Day

I have a small tutorial over on the Inspired By Stamping Blog, on how to make the background panel you see on this card.

Looks interesting?  Well pop on over and check it out~
--------------
Well, I just looked at my JUGS challenge, and guess what?  
Ha!  It is the above card!  So, I am giving you a sneak peek of the challenge, while saving myself having to make another card -- perfect timing I'm thinking.

Pop on over to Just Us Girls Challenge [Sat midnight EST] and play along!  I am looking forward to seeing the different uses of oxide inks.



Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Wow! That background is amazing and I love the floral image on it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful background for your card design.

Lisa Elton said...

Cool background Vicki! I like your vellum sentiment panel. This is fabulous!

Darnell said...

Perfect timing and perfect card, Vicki! This is warm and cheerful and beautiful!! Happy Mother's Day! Hugs, Darnell

Judy Woodland said...

Great little tutorial, love your background. Beautiful colors, beautiful card!

Ina G said...

Awesome background. Super colour choice.

Dortesjs said...

gorgeous, love your work.

Chris Dring said...

Love the colors and that pretty flower!

Nancy said...

Another gorgeous card Vicki!

Bobby said...

The colors you used made a fantastic background, Vicki. The vellum sentiment across the layers of cardstock make it look like a beautifully wrapped package.