Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stamploration Inspirations #130

It's STAMPlorations time.  This week, we are featuring Shery Russ Designs.  All her sets are 10% off, and you can get an additional 20% off with my code STAMPGIRLVICKID.

For my card today, I went kind of multi media.  I used the following SR sets; Mixed Media Grunge and Trendy Feathers 2, and a sentiment from Noteworthy.  I watercolored the background, and when all was adhered to the card, I sprayed it with a shimmering ink.


For more eye, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what the rest of the Team created!


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card Vicki!

Cheri said...

Wow! Beautiful work with the mixed media here. It's stunning!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job with that mixed media. So modern looking!

cghundley said...

Love the texture
on the card, very
pretty.
Carla from Utah

nancy littrell said...

I love all your mixed media textures and colors, Vicki. I can imagine all the beautiful shimmer...a card you would want to touch! TFS my friend. Hugs...

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Vicki! I like the vibrant green sea turtle!

Ruth said...

Oooh I love the mixed media look of this card. Such nice textures and it definitely gives it a feel of being under the sea - like the elements of the feather and the turtle. Xx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Donna said...

What a stunning and inspiring card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the nautical feel of this card.
Very nice.
thanks for sharing.