Wednesday, April 5, 2017

CUTplorations Challenge


As I was going to make my card, I realized I missed the last 2 months of this challenge.  Shame on me considering I am on the Design Team!  I apologize to the Team and STAMPlorations.  I wasn't about to miss another month!

I made a CAS card using STAMPlorations A Full Heart, along with the Hugs word die.



How does the graphic inspire you?  Come on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and play along!  You have all month to play.  

Remember, you can use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID for 20% off any STAMPlorations purchase.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful combination of bright colours Vicki. Perfect CAS design! xx

Aileen said...

Great card Vicki, love the bright colours and your use of hearts.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful CAS card Vicki!

cm said...

Fabulous translation of the photo, Vicki! All I saw was birds and eggs...and we know how I feel about birds. Terror! Seeing your hearts-and-hugs is a wonderfully inspired alternative! Thanks to you, I'm aiming to play along!
Hugs~c