Tuesday, March 21, 2017

STAMPlorations Inspirations #124

For this week over at STAMPlorations, we are featuring Deepti's Dee's Artsy Impressions.  This week, all her sets are on sale at 10% off.  If you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can receive an additional 20% off!

Meanwhile here is my card for today;

I used the fun set, Smile.


I needed a baby card, and I never posted it.  So, what the heck - I'll share this today also. :)

I used the adorable set, Tweet Love.  I love this set with the matching dies.


Okay, that's it for me. Pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more eye candy from the Team.


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your floral card is just beautiful Vicki!! Colored perfectly too. And the baby card you needed...so cute!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love both your cards. That is a beautiful floral arrangement on the first one and the second baby one is so stinkin' cute! I love that little giraffe on it.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Love these cards, in fact I had never seen the images before and I now ordered them. Thanks for the extra coupon.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super looking cards, Vicki.

Nancy said...

Wow! Great card, Vicki! The first one is gorgeous and sure brought a smile to my face! :o) The second is absolutely adorable!

shirley-bee said...

Two fab cards! Love that baby card :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome cards! I am totally floored by your perfect fuzzy cutting of those calla lilies!

Darnell said...

Two great and inspiring designs, Vicki! I love calla lilies so I was really drawn to your first card!! Hugs, Darnell

Nance said...

Gorgeous cards! I love those flowers. I have the baby animal set but for some reason it intimidates me. lol You've given me some inspiration now!