Wednesday, March 29, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays March Release - Sneak

This week CAS-ual Fridays has been showing sneak peeks of the March release.  You can pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all the previous peeks from the Team members for Sun-Thurs.  Today is day 5, and it's time for my sneak peek.

I used the soon-to-be-released set, Modern Petals, along with a sentiment from another soon-to-be-released set, Rad.


Cool huh?  I just love both these sets~

These sets, along with the other 3 sets will be available tomorrow for purchase over at the CAS-ual Fridays storeDon't forget to use my code for a 15% discount!



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

OOh, I LOVE geometrics, but don't use them often enough! Great use of them her Vicki! Have a great day! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is one awesome geometric design. Great birthday greeting.

Cheri said...

Cool card, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Cool card Vicki, terrific stamping!!