Friday, January 6, 2017

Just Us Girls #375 - Word Week


WE ARE BACK!  It was a nice break and I hope you all had a fabulous holiday.  This week's JUGS challenge should be easy - we all have something new, even something you haven't used yet would be new.

That's what I used.  I got this Spellbinders Word Label Stamps & Dies set a few months ago and just used it today for the first time!  I also used it on a new water color panel that I made. ;)  I included a die cut from CAS-ual Fridays Casual Trees Fri-Dies. A simple, bright card.

Your turn!  Do you have something new?  Come on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #375 and play along!


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Your watercolored panel is vibrant and pretty! Terrific card Vicki!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love it! That background is gorgeous! Great CAS card.

Chris Dring said...

That background!! Wow! What a fabulous card!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Such a bright and happy creation and my high school colors makes it stand out for me too!

Bobby said...

Love that background, Vicki.

Cheri said...

This just makes me feel "happy"!!! What a great card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

The bright bold colors just make me smile. Another awesome card design.

Nancy said...

What an awesome background Vicki! Hope you have a great 2017 my friend!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful. LOVE your background and the die cuts are spectacular!!!

Ina G said...

You said it - a simple bright card. Fabulous background for that 'new' stamp and die.

Sheila H said...

This is another bright and beautiful creation, Vicki.

cm said...

Simple, bright and stunning! You've showcased your new goodies and panel wonderfully!
Hugs~c

Lisa Kind said...

Love your watercolored background! Great colors too!