Saturday, December 31, 2016

STAMPlorations 2016 Year Recap

This is the last post for 2016, and what a better time to do a 2016 Recap of my favorite cards I made over the past year using STAMPlorations images!












Because I used so many different stamp sets for these cards, it's probably better if you just pop on over to the STAMPlorations store and check out all of them :).  I love that Sheri's pricing is so reasonable - and the shipping cost? How does free sound?  Yep - amazing sets and costs!   
Add to the fact, this is the last day for 30% OFF ALL sets sale!!

I'll be continuing my design work for this awesome company through 2017~  There will be some fabulous products being released.  Of that, I have no doubt!

Happy New Year!


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wonderful creations, Vicki. Happy New Year

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Wowzers!! What a gorgeous array of cards. I love the designs.
Cheers and happy new year
preety

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful picks Vicki!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful choices and some awesome card creations.

Mary Holshouser said...

The basket of apples has so much depth.
Beautiful card.
Love the candles - think I used that idea
for some birthday cards.
thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year

Aileen said...

Fantastic collection of cards Vicki and looking forward to more in 2017

Sheila H said...

Very cool cards, Vicki. Happy New Year!

Helen said...

Vicki, what delightful cards. Thanks for introducing me to STAMPIorations.

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous, vibrant and so creative x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You made sooooo many beautiful STAMPlorations cards last year - totally amazing! Hope the New Year is good to you, Vicki!

shirley-bee said...

Fab array of cards Vicki - yours are always so vibrant!
Happy New Year!