Saturday, December 10, 2016

CAS-ual Friday Day

It's my day for the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.  You can pop on over, but you won't see anything different then here on my blog.  I like full sharing :)

I do love the way the fri-dies work so well to make shaker cards.  I used Funky Round Tag for my shaker portion, and Sleighride stamp set for my sentiment. One of my more elegant cards this season.

I also wanted to share the fun candy holders I made for my co-workers.  
I am happy to say, they were a success!

I used the Sleigh Fri-Dies to make these adorable holders.  I had more fun making these!

A closer view.

For the final touch, I put a couple pieces of candy in a bag, and that finished the gift.  

Fun huh?  I thought so :)

Don't forget, if you use my code VICKI2016, you will receive 15% off your CAS-ual Fridays order.  This is even good on the sale prices!


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Aileen said...

Love your shaker card I am so going to get that die when I can afford it and the sleigh die is brilliant. They look so cool

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

As always, these are fabulous!.. That Shaker card is stunning as well.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great shaker card and I love those sleighs. Awesome designs.

Mac Mable said...

Adorable sleighs and so clever, as is your shaker card. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration x

Lisa Elton said...

Love your sparkly shimmery card Vicki, so festive!! CUTE little sleighs too. So thoughtful of you to make them for your co-orkers!!

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous shaker card, Vicki! I love all the beautiful gold! The sleighs are fabulous too. I'm sure your co-workers will enjoy your lovely gifts! :o)