Tuesday, November 1, 2016

25 Days of Tags with Tracey

I am joining in on Day 1 for Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  I am representing one of the [many] sponsors, CAS-ual Fridays.


Michele has some amazing Christmas stamps and dies over at CAS-ual Fridays.  For my tag, I used the following supplies:



That's it for me.  Pop on over to Tracey's blog to see the rest of today's tags, and also check out the challenge she has going on.  Fun times!

Side note;  If you want to order any CFS products,don't forget to use my code; VICKI2016 for a 15% discount - even on the sale price!


Thanks for stopping by~

20 comments:

Sheila H said...

What a cool tag - the shaker is so pretty. The background patterns and colors really catch your eye.

Patty Tanúz said...

Beautiful!!!! Love colors and all!!!! Kisses from México!!! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love this. Such a cool shaker tag.

Jeanne J. said...

How fun that you turned the ornament into a shaker! This is delightful - a gift all by itself!

Arianna Barbara said...

Lovely tag!!!

cm said...

Your little shaker tag, filled with snowflakes, makes ME jolly!
Hugs~c

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the snowflakes inside the shaker! This is a super cute design and really festive too!

Kay Miller said...

Oh that's totally adorable! I never thought to make a shaker tag!! I love it!!

Nora N. said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE your red shaker over the kraft tag!!

Lisa said...

This is festive and cute Vicki!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love all the GLITZ!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Love your fun shaker tag Vicki! it's chock full of fun!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shaker tag.
Haven't tried to make something
that small yet - on my to-do list.
thanks for sharing

Lindsey said...

Fabulous tag! I do love these dies, especially the ornament filled with all the festive sequins.

Deborah Frings said...

This is super - love the shaker tag! The little ornament is really pretty and all the sparkle inside is lovely!

Rema said...

Super cute Vicki!

Joyce Erb said...

Great tag, beautiful sentiment!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very detailed tag!

Berina RGA said...

Ooh!! Love this shaker!! Beautiful!!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love the shaker ornament!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...