Tuesday, September 13, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #95

It's my fun day today - getting to show you a card from STAMPlorations, to just inspire you :).

I just adore these birds from Birds of Paradise, with the matching die cuts!  They are so cute, and even fun to color!  [I know, right? Me saying coloring is fun? lol]  I used the fun big balloon from Kathryn's Big Wishes, along with one of the sentiments.


Be sure to pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see more fun eye candy!  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize [see STAMP blog for info].


Thanks for stopping by~


11 comments:

Karthikha said...

Cute colorful card :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This card has me grinning ear to ear, Vicki. Love it!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute. Makes me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, this is way too much fun!!

nancy littrell said...

So cute, colorful (of course) and fun! TFS and always inspiring us. Hugs, Nancy

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!

maria f. said...

FABULOUS!

Monika Skinner said...

These birds are so adorable. Awesome colouring, Vicki! XXX

Monika Skinner said...

These birds are so adorable. Awesome colouring, Vicki! XXX

Sheila H said...

Your card just radiates fun. I really like how the birds hang off the edge of the panel.

Julia Aston said...

Love the birds! so bright and fun!