Tuesday, August 30, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #93

Another month over!  (Golly time is flying by) This is my last STAMPlorations Inspiration for the month too.

For this card, I used ARTplorations Bubbles Stencil for my background, and using Buttercups & Butterflies stamp set [with dies] for my dimensional flower.  I also used the CUTplorations Hello die.

Want to see more fabulous projects?  Come on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and see what creations the Team made.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize~


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

cm said...

Your flower certainly pops against the pretty bubbles background! Another WOW!
Hugs~c

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh wow, I do so love that background!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- This is wonderful!

shirley-bee said...

Love that background with the touch of dark green!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful. I love the yellow blossom.

Lyn said...

Love your card <3 I love the saying Chin Up Buttercup it is one my Dad said often.

Lisa said...

What a fun background, the is marvelous Vicki!

Ruth said...

Love that stencil - it looks fabulous with the flower on top. Xx

maria f. said...

Love the hello going vertical.

Olga Jewell said...

Beautiful!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...