Friday, August 12, 2016

Just Us Girls #356 - Trend Week


It's an easy challenge this week over at the JUGS blog; water coloring.  I have to say, I think this is one of the longest lasting trends I have seen in blogland.  There are so many ways to use water coloring, hence the long lasting I expect.

I used Inspired By Stamping Easter Lilly, along with a sentiment from Just For You.  I love how easy the image was to color using my Zig brushes.  Really, they are the bee's knees :)

Come on over to the Just Us Girls Blog and play along.  Don't forget to check out the DT samples too, they are fabulous!


Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Stunning! I love how you embossed the images in white and then watercolored them. The big, bold sentiment stamped across the flowers looks fantastic. Beautiful coloring!

Aileen said...

Wonderful card love how the sentiment is amongst the white embossing. Looks stunning.

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous water colored lilies and love that bold sentiment! Fabulous card!

Cheri said...

How inspiring!!! I love the brightness!!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colors on it and how you watercolored it. I am still trying to master that art. Maybe one day. LOL

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your big, bold sentiment and the way you have tucked those pretty flowers in behind it. Lovely card!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Vicki! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Loll said...

Beautiful Vicki. Love the bright zigs paired with the large black sentiment. xx

Colleen said...

Terrific card, Vicki! Love the CAS style with lots of white, but those flowers just make it stunning with the bold black sentiment! Heart Hugs,
Colleen

Bobby said...

This is lovely, Vicki. I always hesitate to use a big bold sentiment like that but you make it work.

Ina G said...

Beautiful bold brightly coloured flowers Vicki. Love the sentiment statement to go with them.

Nancy said...

I agree....I don't think watercoloring is going anywhere...anytime soon! Super card! Love the bold sentiment!

Lisa Lara said...

So beautiful Vicki. I just love your pop of color with that bold sentiment. Perfect.

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this!! Clean and simple, but those colors just pop off the card. Well done!!!

cm said...

Ohhhhh...Love that pretty cluster of flowers snugged up to the big sentiment! Eye candy...
Hugs~c