Tuesday, July 19, 2016

STAMPlorations #86

I was perusing the internet this week end and came across this marvelous site!  I found the perfect project to make, and wanted to share it with all of you;

Isn't this fun!  I needed another tablet for my notes, and this little project is perfect.  Then again, it might just be a gift...... we shall see.  
I used Sketchy Coffee Cups, along with a sentiment from Noteworthy.


Meanwhile, come over to the STAMPlorations Blog and check out the other creations the Team has made.  I'm sure you will be glad you did.  
Don't forget to leave a comment for the random drawn monthly prize.


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Popped across for the blog to say what a fabulous and inspirational idea. Love the bold colours and the fun layout.

Tee said...

Gorgeous project! Love all the elements and the bold orange!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This project is SO YOU! Adorable!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a cool idea. I love it.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Can you pass me a big old mug of that brew? The oranges is super striking!

Lisa Elton said...

The polka dots and glittery strips won me over! Cute project Vicki!

nancy littrell said...

So colorful, fun and...useful Vicki! A great gift for you or a friend! Hugs, Nancy

Loll said...

Such a fun way to made a note book special. Great project, great design Vicki! xx

Petra Swart said...

This would make such a special little gift, Vicki!!!! Love the polka dots and glitter strips on the sides!!! The watercolouring is just great!!! Such a fun project!!!

cm said...

Coffee, glitter and dreams...love this combination! A sweet little notebook and yes, a charming gift, indeed!
Hugs~c