Tuesday, June 14, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspirations #80

It's STAMPlorations day here on my blog.

I have seen a lot of silver embossing on vellum, colored images in blogland and just wanted to try it.  I kept my card simple so the pretty colored rose would stand out.  I'm rather liking this.  I used STAMPlorations Blossom Overture to make my card.


You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see more inspiration from the team.  Don't forget to leave a comment for the monthly prize!


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

cghundley said...

Gorgeous card,
love the colors
and the embossing.
Carla from Utah

Deepti said...

Oh that purple is just so stunning :) beautiful card!

Joyce Erb said...

Love the silver embossing. Your purple is really vibrant for being on vellum. Looks great

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so elegant and regal in design with the silver and purple shades.

maria f. said...

SUCH pretty, rich color.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oh how pretty! Sorry I didn't comment sooner, but internet connection was out. Okay now- yeah!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the plush purple bloom Vicki, this is fabulous!!

kittykat3308 said...

Beautiful card. I love that large bloom and it is beautiful the way you colored it in purples.

Kathleen

Aileen said...

Looks so pretty Vicki, there is just something special about colouring on vellum, the purple is a great colour for this and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly.

shirley-bee said...

Wow, this look sos pretty in purple!

Petra Swart said...

Oh, that beautiful purple rose really stands out wonderfully, Vicki and the lovely bow is simply stunning!!! Fabulous, my friend!!!

cm said...

Be still my purple-and-silver loving heart! Gorgeous...as in stupendously gorgeous! Love!
Hugs~c