Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mod Squad Challenge - Rainbow

It's time for the Mod Squad Challenge.  These next couple of weeks are; rainbow.

I water colored a piece of water color paper in stripes of rainbow colors, and then cut out strips to make my rainbow.  I used Inspired By Stamping Friends Forever and Summer Baskets for my water colored image.


How do you see "rainbow" - so many possibilities!  Come on over to the Mod Squad Challenge and play along!  We have two sponsored prizes per challenge!!  How cool is that!


Thanks for stopping by~

13 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

LOVE this bright and cheery design Vicki and that sentiment is fantastic! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Cheri said...

Such a unique design letting that rainbow peek around the daffodils. This is so cheery!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how you incorporated the rainbow in your card design. Love the card.

maria f. said...

Cool take on rainbows. I love the effect you achieved with that pot for the flowers!

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful rainbow with the stunning plant, Vicki!!!! And what a great sentiment to go with it!!!! Another lovely card, my friend!!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

love this--made me smile!

Judy Woodland said...

Perfect card for the challenge. I love your bright flowers, really great!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! :o)

Lisa Elton said...

Your spring flowers make me happy Vicki, this is lovely!!

Loll said...

Such a bright and cheerful card Vicki. xx

Kathy Krug said...

I did not have time to comment on this when I first saw it so I wanted to pop in and say how fabulous this is. Love how you incorporated the rainbow behind the pretty potted plant.

cm said...

Such a fresh, fabulous card; the flowers and rainbow pair wonderfully with that heart-warming sentiment!
Hugs~c