Friday, October 23, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #43

Well, did you enjoy the hop over the last 3 days?  You still have time to comment for the prize if you haven't yet.  You can go HERE for that.

Meanwhile, we are on the Inspiration #43 Challenge today.

For my card, I sponged on my colors, and then I dual stenciled using some embossing paste.  I used these STAMPlorations products for this card;



Now its your turn -- pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog, check out the DT cards, and choose one to CASE.  Be sure and let us know who you are CASEing.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love all the details and the color...love the colors.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

That red rose is amazing, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful card with it's beautiful colors and that awesome rose. It is sure to make someone cheer up when they are not feeling well!

Ruth said...

Super card - love the stencilled background and the bright colour of the rose. Xx

Cheri said...

Wow, wow, wow!! Your cards magically brighten anyone's day! This is stunning!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This I'd just stunning, Vicki! Bold and vibrant.

Lisa Elton said...

I can just smell that pretty rose, this is wonderful Vicki!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, so vibrant!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful and vibrant card
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Petra Swart said...

You are so good at doing your sponging perfectly, Vicki!!! I can never achieve such a beautiful smooth blending of colours and such a stunning look!!! Using two stencils was such a great idea - it really looks great!!! And the rose is just soooo stunning!!! Love your beautiful card!!!

cm said...

From the stenciling, to the colours, to the rose...a combination of details that captures my eyes and my heart! Truly lovely!
Hugs~c