Friday, August 28, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration #34

It's STAMPlorations Inspiration time again.  Have you ever played in this challenge?  You should - it's fun!

I had this sponged background sitting on my desk and figure why not use it! [It was a self made stencil] - I used the fun images from Dee's Party Mates along with a sentiment the from Party Time set.


Now, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog, pick one of the Designer's cards and CASE it!  Easy, and there is a prize!  Don't forget to let us know who you CASED - hopefully it is me :)


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the card you created. I wish I had time to play but too busy with the wedding just a matter of days away. Trying to get clothes ready to pack in the suitcase. But hopefully, I can wind down afterwards by getting in some serious card making.

maria f. said...

What a wonderful and warm birthday card!

Mary Marsh said...

This is a great card Vicki and I love the background - awesome

Monika Skinner said...

Vicki, I just LOVE your circles background! Fab Card. :-) xxx

shirley-bee said...

Love that juicy colour combo!

Patricia Chalas said...

This card is adorable... great colorsss!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, that bg is awesome, Vicki - such yummy colours!!! And that cute cupcake would have been nice with my coffee, now!!! Love the sentiment in white on black and the fun washi strips!!!! Lovely!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...