Friday, July 3, 2015

Just Us Girls #300!!

Heartfelt Creations Winner; Kathy Krug

We at Just Us Girls are very excited we are hitting our 300th challenge!  We are proud to say we are one of the longest running blog challenges in blogland, starting way back in 2009.  Lisa and Maria have been with this [changing over the years] team since challenge #1!!  I, myself, joined the Team back in 2011 -- it's been an amazing time, and one I will continue with!

Meanwhile, I am the Hostess for Challenge #300 - Word.  I chose CONGRATULATIONS.

It is so perfect being that it is also July 4th!  What better way to congratulate our country, and best of all, the Just Us Girls Challenge!

I went with a basic card that will work for the son.  [I make a lot of cards for him]  I used Avery Elle Oh Happy Days and MFT Fishtails.

Now for more even more fun! We have brought back 3 of our previous Guest Designers [when we started it back up] from 2013, 2014, 2015, to help us celebrate.  Plus, we also have our new Guestie for July, AND, I am not done yet, WE HAVE SPONSORS!!!

Now pop on over to Just Us Girls Challenge #300, and check it all out!

We sure hope you play along to help us celebrate our 300th challenge. 


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Blue. My fave! Love the simplicity of this and the embossed background. Must check out this challenge! Xx

Chris Dring said...

Such a simple design but packs quite a punch! Love it!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki, This is fabulous and I am sure your son will love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome congratulations card design. That is quite a run for the challenge, too! Way to go!

Nancy said...

I love your info at the top of this post....it's so good I think you should add it over at Just Us Girls. IMO Now you have me curious when I started, I think I will go have a look. Love your CAS card! I appreciate you my friend! Enjoy your weekend!

Marisa said...

Adore this, Vicki. Great card :) Yeah for 300 challenges too!!

Ina G said...

Another super simple stunning cas card. Love the bright colours and big bold circles. So happy to be a part of the JUGHEAD family.

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card, I love that sentiment!
Congrats on your 300th challenge :)

Karen M said...

Love your card Vicki and the colour combo looks great! Happy 300th xx

Deepti said...

Fabulous!

Leigh Penner said...

Fantastic!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card, colors and design! Also, love the fun font on your sentiment. Great job, sweet friend.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Awesome challenge, Vicki! I love your card with this cool design and great colors. Love seeing the polka dots and strips combo :)

Petra Swart said...

Love the embossed dots and the blue stripes, Vicki!!! The light krafty colour of the cs is lovely!!!! Such a fabulous masculine card!!!