Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CASEplorations - July

It's CASEplorations time for July!  This month we are CASEing Tenia Nelson, a fellow teammate and from Jazzy Paper blog.

I used STAMPlorations Houses, along with the dot from Retro Mod Shapes, to get my Bokeh effect.  [Sad story; I got done stamping this and went to put my circle stamp back.  I dropped it and oh-my-heavens I can't find it now!  Major bummer since I loved that circle.  Eventually it will show up -- hopefully I don't vacuum it up!  sheesh.]  I used my trusty label maker for the sentiment.


Here is Tenia's card:

Now its your turn! Come on over to the STAMPlorations Blog and play along!  Yep, there is a prize for the winner.  You have all month to play along.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful bookeh background. Hopefully you'll find that little stamp soon. Will keep fingers crossed. xxx

cm said...

Your circle bokeh card is a brilliant translation of Tenia's! Yep: LURVE! Hope you find your circle stamp. At the rate cleaning 'is not' going at my place, anything lost would be in zero danger of being sucked up by the vacuum. I'm naming the dust bunnies...
Hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh this is cute!! Love the bokeh!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Loll said...

LOVE this take on Tenia's amazing card. So cool!! xx

Deepti said...

Bokeh and inking in the BG is stunning, love ur CASE!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How cool is that - making this into a bokeh background!

Petra Swart said...

Love your cute circle card, Vicki!!! Your bokeh effect looks great!!!! Hope you find that stamp!!! (Oh, boy, it's always one of one's favourite stamps or dies that get lost, hey!!!! My favourite leaves stamp from Verve got torn apart once - don't know what happened, just found the two pieces and now the one part is missing!!! Will have to buy some new leaves stamps now, hey - what can be more fun than shopping for stamps!!!! LOL!!!!)