Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Alumni June Hop


It's the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Hop for June!

I have to tell you all, I really, I mean, really, like the new dies Heartfelt has come out with!  They make it so easy to cut out multiple flowers all at the same time!  For this card, I cut out the flowers 3 times [for 3 layers] and once more using water color paper.  I spritzed the wc paper die cuts with water and then sprayed with ink spray.  Of course, I am loving the vivid colors :)

Delightful Daisy Dies - HCD1 - 760

While I didn't use them, there is also a matching  stamp set;
Delightful Daisies - HCPC - 3656


Remember to leave a comment along the way. The random picked winner will receive a $25 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations. You have until Friday to leave your comments. I will be posting the winner here on my blog on Saturday.

Here are the other Designers participating in today's hop:




Thanks for stopping by~

17 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Delightful indeed!!! I love the water coloured look of your flowers :)

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful colors!

Glenda said...

Gorgeous as always! Love everything about it!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous !

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous! I like the bright colors too! And great idea to just use the flower dies alone... I always forget to look at them as stand alones.... haha.

~amy~ said...

ooohhh...love those blooms!

runzalot81 said...

Love the black! So dramatic!

craftieodmae said...

Love the bright colors on the gorgeous card!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such pretty coloring
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous colors and design.

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, A bright, cheery card.

Sue D said...

I like the bright cheery color combo.

Regena said...

love ur card!! so bright and cheery!!

Bettie said...

Beautiful, cheerful card!

Deb said...

Love the colors you chose, and how you colored them!! :-))

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Adorable card!!! Love the cute daisies and foliage! Beautiful work! xo

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what great flowers, Vicki and fantastic colours you have used!!!! The sentiment looks great!!! Really beautiful!!!