Saturday, May 2, 2015

Just Us Girls #291 - Trend

HFC Winner - Lesley Miller!

This week is all about twine.  You can use it any ole way you want to, in any color you want to.

I used a brand new [to me] Hero Arts stamp set, Hello Sunshine Daisies along with a sentiment from Many Birthday Messages.  I just love my Silhouette - it is so fabulous to be able to make a cut out for any image.  Makes my life so much easier. :)

Hello Sunshine Daisies pictureMany Birthday Messages picture 

Okay, now its your turn!  Come on over to Just Us Girls, check out the Designer samples, and then you play along!  Can't wait to see how you use twine. I am also entering this into Mynn's Birthday Bash link up.


Thanks for stopping by~

18 comments:

Ruth said...

Bright and flowery - just perfect. I don't think I make as much use of twine as I could - always good to have some suggestions. Xx

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Love those bright, cheerful flowers! This makes me feel happy.

Lisa Kind said...

What a fabulous burst of color! Lovely card Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card is a celebration in itself with all those gorgeous colors of flowers. I really love this one.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I need to use more twine, this looks great!

cm said...

Vibrant, bold flowers, Vicki...fresh and fabulous! I'm twine challenged, so I'm just going to sit this one out and enjoy what the others create!
Hugs~c

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Big, bold, beautiful card! The twine works well!

Marisa said...

Love those bright, bold flowers!

Petra Swart said...

So beautifully bright and cheerful, Vicki!!! Love your stunning daisies and how you have added the twine!!!! What a great combination of colours - love the bright green leaves!!! Beautiful!!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

YES! This is a signature Vicki card. LOVE love love it!

Lee-Anne said...

Love those bold blooms! Such a cheery card!

debby4000 said...

WOW beautiful flower card.
luv
Debby

Pam said...

Gorgeous, bright flowers. I love the colors you've used. Beautiful card!

Ina G said...

Wow love this big bold bright and beautiful card Vicki.

VanessaB said...

amazing!

Nancy said...

Big and beautiful flowers Vicki! The twine behind the flowers with no bow was a great idea. Have a great day!

Mynn xx said...

This is totally fabulous, Vicki! I adore the bold, bright colors, and your layout is wonderful! Thanks for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

Bold beautiful blooms