Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Male Room and A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's time again for The Male Room Challenge.  This week is to use a metallic embossing powder.  Should be an interesting challenge - stampers will be digging into some older products I'm thinking. [I know I did]

I used a gold metallic powder along with a copper powder [that photo'd red? really? sheesh].  My anchor is from Heartfelt Creations Seascape Set.  So perfect for the Navy son. The Happy is Crafty Cutts Die.  I am entering this into Lesley's One Year Anniversary Challenge over at The Challenge,, along with Dies R Us #23; one for the boys and Simon Says; Birthday,

  Grab our Badge!

So now, pop on over to The Male Room, check out the other DT samples, and then, play along.  Remember, keep it masculine~

It is also my post over at A Walk Down Memory Lane blog.  Just a super fun CAS coffee card ;) - gotta love those~

Pop on over to the NEW DESIGNED blog and check it out!

[Do me a favor please - try to comment and let me know if it works with the new blog.  The old one was not so friendly~  a few of you can attest to that.]


Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

oh I love this Vicki. Love those stripes, anchor and how you did your sentiments.

Deborah Frings said...

I really like this bold, crisp banner and anchor - perfect for a guy. I like the shimmer on the gold embossing too!

Sheila H said...

Your anchor is a cool masculine card, Vicki.

Deepti said...

This is so cool!

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation Vicki! Love it! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Unknown said...

This is a great masculine card. I have so many anchors (because of my Navy guys) and I'm always looking for ways to use them. Thank you so much for this wonderful inspiration!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This my friend,ROCK I LOVE THIS! The clean fresh coupled with NAUTICAL and masculine, swoon, is this spoken for???

wienerhoneymooners said...

Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!!!!!! LOVE it!! NO..SERIOUSLY!!!

Nance said...

Fabulously nautical and masculine! Love it! Thanks for playing at The Challenge! Please join us again soon!

Marisa said...

Great masculine card! Love it.

Anita said...

An awesome masculine card and I love the gold! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

Lesley said...

Awesome card, Vicki! Bold and fabulous!

cm said...

Your striped background fits with the anchor and bold sentiment wonderfully! Handsome and striking (and gorgeous)!
Hugs~c

Loll said...

Love the striped background for your fabulous anchor die-cut Vicki!! Beautiful card. I can imagine it with copper! :) xx

Maria said...

Oh, wow! Love this masculine card with the anchor and striped background! Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Dies R Us "Masculine" Challenge! Please come back soon!:-)

Jingle said...

I love this! Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!