Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Male Room #6 and A Walk Down Memory Lane

It's the Male Room time.  This week is all about under water.

I did draw a blank on this challenge - I didn't want to use fish.  Off to Pinterest I go.

I used Hero Arts Love, long with the jar die.  My rose is from STAMPlorations, Blossom Overture.  Here is my inspiration;


Okay, your turn -- come on over to The Male Room and play along!  I can't wait to see what is created~  This is the last week for a DT call -- check it out when you pop over.


It is also my day over at A Walk Down Memory Lane.

Pop on over and see the finished card~


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

Suchi said...

This is such a cool card Vicki! Stunning! :)

craftieodmae said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Deborah Frings said...

Vicki - what an inspired take on the theme. I love this rose in a jar. I really like the layout and the way you've shaded all the blues and greens is awesome! Great card!

Lily-by-Gilly said...

What a cool message in a bottle! Great take on the challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

Ah Pinterest..so many fun ideas there!! Love your take on the challenge Vicki, great card!

~amy~ said...

EXcellent...love how you were inspired!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome layout and a gorgeous card with those fab colors and images.

Petra Swart said...

Your rose in a jar is brilliant, Vicki!!! The more I look at it the more I admire what you have done here!!! The bubbles and the grass - genius!!! Love the great use of colour on the sponged panel - goes beautifully with the royal blue underneath!! Love the great sentiment!!! This is a work of art, Vicki - think you should not only frame your lovely mantra card, but this one, too!!
Both great cards!!!

cm said...

Incredibly pretty..or rather, handsome! You've translated the inspiration photo wonderfully. Love this! I agree with Petra: this one (along with many of your others) warrants framing!
Hugs~c

Lisa Lara said...

oh love that rose in a jar. Beautiful color...........you are the queen of color Vicki.

Deepti said...

Soooooooo elegant !

sweet art designs said...

This is so beautiful. What a great idea!
Love it.

Myrna

Sheila H said...

Fabulous concept and execution :)

Monika Reeck said...

I never think to put a ROSE on manly card
but you did it Vicki..clever made and love the blue all on your card
this is really different than other DT card Brilliant idea Vicki
hope you like my underwater card and love it if you give me some love :)
hugs, Monika