Saturday, December 20, 2014

Just Us Girls #272



[So, if this looks familiar - I got dates and mixed and accidentally posted today's challenge last Saturday [whoops] - I'm thinking if you were planning ahead, it was a week long sneak peek for ya ;)]

Ina found a stunning color scheme!  [I adore the bird in this photo]  Anyway, you must used at least 3 of the colors shown, but feel free to use all of them if you are so motivated :).

I am using a new release from STAMPlorations; Trendy Butterflies.  This is also the free set that you will get with your 3rd shipment after you join in the Stamp Club over at STAMPlorations.  Check it out now [and lock in the price] because as of January, the rate will be increasing.

Meanwhile, using the colors above, make your card and enter it in over at Just Us Girls #272.  I can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colors!


Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

11 comments:

Sheila H said...

Amazing design - I love the way you used the frame.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Gorgeous stand out colors!!!

Sheila H said...

Beautiful butterflies - I love the colors. And that frame rocks!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki. This is beautiful and I love that the colors are so bright!

Cheri said...

I love the flying butterflies, off the card base. Just a lovely design.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card with those butterflies in flight. And, I love the stitched frame too.

Juliz Design Post said...

Gorgeous card with stunning vibrant colours and a lovely design. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Julie x

Ina said...

Fabulous idea to use the stitched frame. Love your brightly coloured butterflies and how you popped your card.

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your brightly colored butterflies and the way you added the frame was genius! Gorgeous card!

Shery said...

Stunning card, Vicki! I love the colors you used and how you created movement by stamping the butterflies off-frame! LOVE!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the simplicity of this! Very cool how the butterflies are fluttering up to the right corner. Nice use and placement of that stitched frame.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...