Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dazzling Divas' #56 Challenge




It's time for the Dazzling Divas Challenge #56.  This challenge will go through the next 3 weeks [January 6]. That way, we also get to enjoy our Christmas. :). [Thanks Monica]  This is an anything goes challenge, being inspired by the above beautiful photo.


I my opinion, you absolutely can not go wrong when using the AALD craft metal sheets!  Every time I go to make a card [using this product], I can't believe how fabulous it is.  For my card today, I used [my favorite] Perfect Peacock, along with the backside of silver, for my punched ferns.  The metal just makes your card glow -- I love that!



http://wp.me/p45iyt-4JG

[click to go to site]
Now, be inspired [for that last minute, need to have, Christmas card] and play along!  Be sure to check out the rest of the Team's fabulous samples!  It does help to be even further inspired!
Don't forget, there is also a prize for the winner!



Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

8 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, this is SPECTACULAR, Vicki!

Hope you're almost ready for Christmas, Miss Sabbatical!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Wow, this is a real stunner, love the glitter panel.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sheila H said...

Great dimension and gorgeous colors, Vicki. Your card is breath taking.

Deepti said...

Gorgeous

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card! Just beautiful!

~amy~ said...

wow! super fancy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your card with the metallic look. I just got myself some metal sheets but have not had a chance to play so this was very inspiring to me. After the New Year perhaps!

Loll Thompson said...

Beautiful design and LOVE the peacock metal sheets ... perfect colour for you! :) Loll xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...