Wednesday, November 26, 2014

AWDML & The Male Room #24

I have a couple of cards today.  The first one is my A Walk Down Memory Lane blog post.  I have a tutorial over on the blog.


Pop on over to see just what I am doing...... along with the finished card :).

It is also The Male Room Challenge #24; use ribbon in a masculine way.

I used STAMPlorations Boxed Blooms and Bold Sentiments.  [I adore the bold words in this set.]  I found a piece of rainbow ribbon that I adhered behind my stars.  Works for masculine to me, and gives me another perfect card for my son.

Now, its your turn - come on over to The Male Room and join in with your use of ribbon in a masculine way.  This challenge is good for 2 weeks through December 10th.


Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

bravo!

Petra Swart said...

Your card at AWDML is beautiful, Vicki!!! Love your inlayed strips and the circle with the sentiment is lovely!! Love the orange enamel dots!!!
And your bravo card ...well, it is BRAVO!!!! Love the beautiful stars and what a great use of the lovely ribbon!! Stunning masculine card!!

Have a great day!!!

Jacqueline said...

A great idea for showcasing that lovely ribbon - gorgeous card - Jacqueline xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is a great male card. I love the design of it, Vicki.

Louise van Vuren said...

Works for me too, I think it's a great masculine card and that ribbon is bold and bright. Great minds think alike on the star theme too!
Louise xx

Deborah Frings said...

Love this bold, bright ribbon - the stars really show it off perfectly. Bravo!!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

What an original idea to put the ribbon behind to show through the dies...love it! You always have a great CAS cards. This one is just as fabulous :o)