Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Debra!

Today, the STAMPlorations Team is celebrating one of own - Debra James' birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Debra!!  Enjoy your day~

I used the fun new STAMPlorations set, Rosebuds from Shirley's Bees Knees, along with my stand by, Happy.  I did end up mounting this tag [with removable tape] onto a card base for mailing and writing a little something in the card for Debra.  She can then remove the tag and use it for a bookmark!  I love "gift" cards.

You can pop on over to STAMPlorations Blog and see the rest of the cards, and say Happy to Debra!



Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a great tag Vicki! love the bold black of it with the touches of blue and red!

Deepti said...

This is fabulous! I love the rosebud :) with blue and black around it !

Petra Swart said...

This is lovely, Vicki!!! The blue, red and pink looks so nice against the black bg - not a combination you really see often, but it works so good!!! Love the key and the cute rosebud and hearts!! Great idea to tape the tag onto a card base with the removable tape!!! I really like this!!

~amy~ said...

What a fun bold tag!

Nonni said...

What a cool tag, Vicki! I love the colors and the layered look. Great job!

Debra James said...

What a tag- I love the boldness and all those layers and the colours and the... Ok ..yes I just love it all, lol... Thankyou so much for creating this card to celebrate my birthday, so very sweet of you, cheers, xxx

Lisa Lara said...

Cool tag Vicki. I love that black heart.